The Luck Journal’s Guide to Luck
Whether you’ve been out to the ranch before or it’s your first trip to our Reunion, we’ve got some tips and tricks to make sure you get the most of your experience in Luck.
Always follow the Nelson family creed: “1. Don’t be an asshole. 2. Don’t be an asshole. 3. Don’t be an asshole.”
Download our app. The Luck Reunion schedule is available via our app here: https://itunes.apple.com/ke/app/luck-reunion/id1213689864?mt=8 Download for easy access to set times for each stage, a map of the grounds, info on our vendors, and more.
Comfortable. Shoes. Though there are plenty of spots to take a load off and rest, you will be standing for most of the day taking in the music. Comfortable shoes with support are a must, we are on a ranch after all.
4. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. We want everyone to have a good time and enjoy all the drinks provided by our sponsors on the ranch, but also we all know what happens with too much booze and too little water. Make sure to stop by, visit, and revisit our Mountain Valley Water station to stock up and keep your water to alcohol ratio up!
5. Don’t be glued to the schedule. Definitely go see the acts you’re dying to see, but keep an open mind if your schedule doesn’t go as planned. Luck is the perfect place to discover new acts and fall in love with music you may have never heard before. Take a moment to forget the schedule, wander, and be present.
6. Don’t be afraid to go up and greet your fellow #LuckFamily. Take time to get to know each other. We’re all here for the same thing so chances are you’ll have more than one thing in common.
7. Pick up after yourself. Not only will placing all trash in designated bins make our jobs easier, but it will make everyone’s day more enjoyable. Respect the land and our landlord, Mr. Nelson.
8. We know Luck is a marathon not a sprint, so make sure to take a break, get off your feet, and get some grub from some of our incredible food vendors. We’ve got all kinds of cuisine for all diets, learn about each here: http://luckreunion.com/2019food
9. Take a moment to stop by our Luck Mercantile and visit the incredible artisans that have made the pilgrimage to Luck to share their art with you. We’ve got vintage, custom design, visual art, ceramics, leather goods, and more. Learn more about each of our vendors here: http://luckreunion.com/2019vendors
10. We know that this day and age is all about social media. Hell, you would have probably never seen this list without it but as much as we love that you want to capture each moment (do it! And tag us @luckreunion @theluckjournal #luckreunion #luckfamily), but we also want make sure you’re taking a break to disconnect from the world and take in everything that’s happening right here, right now, in Luck.